Mar 16 2024
Saturday

Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom

10 rounds contest
@ Super Middleweight
23-1-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-03-16T18:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - TBC / US - N/A

27-1-1

Contest odds

Parker 4/25 (-630)
Draw -
Zeuge 4/1 (+400)

Chance of winning

81.17% 18.83%
Bovada logo

Bet on Parker vs Zeuge
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

29
Age
31
6' 0" / 183 cm
Height
5' 10" / 179 cm
74" / 188 cm
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 7RTD 4TKO 4KO 1TKO 2
Form
TKO 5TKO 2UD 12TD 5KO 12
23
Wins
27
17
By KO
15
74
KO%
56
1
Losses
1
1
Stopped
1
0
Draws
1
2015
Debut
2012
110
Pro rounds
197

Current rankings @ Super Middleweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Parker vs Zeuge betting preview

Bookmakers made Zach Parker a big favourite against Tyron Zeuge when they meet in their bout on Saturday 16th March 2024 at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom.

He is currently 4/25 (-630) to win the bout outright, while you can get 4/1 (+400) on Tyron Zeuge if you fancy the big upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 82% chance of Parker winning while giving Zeuge a 18% chance.

Parker opened as the favourite at 1/6 (-590).

Zeuge opened at 4/1 (+400).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Super Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 168 pounds (11.76 stones or 76.36 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Parker vs Zeuge Head To Head

Zach Parker steps into the ring with a record of 23 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, 17 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Tyron Zeuge will make his way to the ring with a record of 27 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw, with 15 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Parker has advantage in power over Zeuge, with a 74% knock out percentage over Zeuge's 56%.

Zach Parker is the younger man by 2 years, at 29 years old.

Parker has a height advantage of 2 inches over Zeuge.

Both Zach Parker & Tyron Zeuge fight out of an orthodox stance.

Parker is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 5 less fights, and made his debut in 2015, 3 year and 3 months later than Zeuge, whose first professional fight was in 2012. He has fought 87 less professional rounds, 110 to Zeuge's 197.

Parker vs Zeuge betting form

Zach Parker has stopped 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Khalid Graidia on 23rd September 2023 by technical knockout in the 7th round at Wembley Arena, Wembley, United Kingdom. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favourite going into the ring.

Previous to that, he had been beaten by John Ryder on 26th November 2022 by technical knockout in the 4th round in their WBO Interim World Super Middleweight championship fight at The o2, London. He was a 4/9 (-230) favourite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had won against Marcus Morrison on 6th November 2021 by technical knockout in the 4th round at Utilita Arena, West Midlands. He was a 3/50 (-1700) favourite going into the ring.

Before that, he had beat Sherzod Khusanov on 10th July 2021 by knockout in the 1st round at Royal Albert Hall, London.

He had defeated Vaughn Alexander on 26th March 2021 by technical knockout in the 2nd round at Copper Box Arena, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favourite going into the ring.

Zeuge has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 2 of them, going the distance twice.

In his last fight, he lost to Rocky Fielding on 14th July 2018 by technical knockout in the 5th round in their WBA World Super Middleweight championship fight at Baden-Arena, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. He was a 3/10 (-330) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had won against Isaac Ekpo on 24th March 2018 by technical knockout in the 2nd round in their WBA World Super Middleweight championship fight at Inselparkhalle, Hamburg.

Going into that contest, he had defeated Paul Smith on 17th June 2017 by unanimous decision in their WBA World Super Middleweight championship fight at Wetzlar. He was a 7/50 (-710) favourite going into the contest.

Before that, he had beat Isaac Ekpo on 25th March 2017 by technical decision in their WBA World Super Middleweight championship fight at MBS Arena, Potsdam. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favourite going into the contest.

He had won against Giovanni De Carolis on 5th November 2016 by knockout in the 12th round in their WBA World Super Middleweight championship fight at MBS Arena, Potsdam.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Zach Parker has been fighting more than Tyron Zeuge.

Zach Parker last fought 5 months and 22 days ago, while Tyron Zeuge's last outing was 5 years, 8 months and 2 days ago.

Parker's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 11 months and 19 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 7 months and 5 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 18 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 3.6 rounds on average.

Zeuge's last 5 fights have come over a period of 7 years, 4 months and 11 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year, 5 months and 21 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 36 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.2 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Parker vs Zeuge Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 6:00 PM GMT at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom, which is 2:00 PM EST or 11:00 AM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Parker vs Zeuge for In-Play Betting?

Parker vs Zeuge will be broadcast on TNT Sports 1 in the UK.

Parker vs Zeuge Odds History

Parker vs Zeuge sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Parker vs Zeuge
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Parker vs Zeuge Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up