Mar 02 2024
Saturday

Turning Stone Resort Casino, Verona, United States

8 rounds contest
@ Welterweight
11-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-03-03T01:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - Sat 4:55pm EST / UK - Sun 1:00am

13-0-1

Contest odds

Polanco 1/14 (-1400)
Draw -
Zaina 15/2 (+750)

Chance of winning

88.82% 11.18%
Bovada logo

Bet on Polanco vs Zaina
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

25
Age
28
5' 11" / 180 cm
Height
6' 0" / 183 cm
N/A
Reach
68.9" / 175 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 6TKO 5
Form
11
Wins
13
7
By KO
8
64
KO%
62
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
1
2020
Debut
2020
54
Pro rounds
70

Current rankings @ Welterweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Polanco vs Zaina betting preview

Bookmakers made Rohan Polanco a massive favourite against Tarik Zaina when they face off in their fight on Saturday 2nd March 2024 at Turning Stone Resort Casino, Verona, United States.

He is currently 1/14 (-1400) to win the fight outright, while you can get 15/2 (+750) on Tarik Zaina if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 89% chance of Polanco winning while giving Zaina a 11% chance.

Polanco opened as the favourite at 1/14 (-1400).

Zaina opened at 7/1 (+700) which has shorten by 3/-2 (+70).

The fight is scheduled for 8 rounds in the Welterweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 147 pounds (10.29 stones or 66.82 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Polanco vs Zaina Head To Head

Rohan Polanco steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 11 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 7 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Tarik Zaina will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 13 wins and 1 draw, with 8 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest Polanco has a slight advantage in power over Zaina, with a 64% knock out percentage over Zaina's 62%.

Rohan Polanco is the younger man by 3 years, at 25 years old.

Zaina has a height advantage of 1 inch over Polanco.

Both Rohan Polanco & Tarik Zaina fight out of an orthodox stance.

Polanco is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 3 less fights, and made his debut in 2020, 2 months earlier than Zaina, whose first professional fight was in 2020. He has fought 16 less professional rounds, 54 to Zaina's 70.

Who's been more active?

Polanco's last 2 fights have come over a period of 7 months and 3 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 3 months and 19 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 11 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5.5 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Polanco vs Zaina Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 8:00 PM EST / 5:00 PM PST at Turning Stone Resort Casino, Verona, United States, which is around 1:00 AM GMT in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Polanco vs Zaina for In-Play Betting?

Polanco vs Zaina will be broadcast on ESPN+ in the US, while the fight will be broadcast in the United Kingdom by Sky Sports Action.

Polanco vs Zaina Odds History

Polanco vs Zaina sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Polanco vs Zaina
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Polanco vs Zaina Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up