Jun 29 2024
Saturday

James L. Knight Center, Miami, United States

10 rounds contest
@ Featherweight
VS
13-2-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-06-30T02:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - Sat 10:00pm EST / UK - Sun 1:00am

21-2-0

Contest odds

Ramirez 1/14 (-1400)
Draw -
Benitez 7/1 (+700)

Chance of winning

88.2% 11.8%
Bovada logo

Bet on Ramirez vs Benitez
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

30
Age
26
5' 6" / 168 cm
Height
5' 7" / 170 cm
68.1" / 173 cm
Reach
68.1" / 173 cm
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

MD 12TKO 5UD 12TKO 9KO 5
Form
SD 10
13
Wins
21
8
By KO
9
62
KO%
43
2
Losses
2
0
Stopped
2
0
Draws
0
2019
Debut
2014
97
Pro rounds
123

Current rankings @ Featherweight

8
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
2
WBC
-
3
WBO
6
-
IBF
7

Ramirez vs Benitez betting preview

Bookmakers made Robeisy Ramirez a massive favorite against Brandon Leon Benitez when they meet in their bout on Saturday 29th June 2024 at James L. Knight Center, Miami, United States.

He is currently 1/14 (-1400) to win the bout outright, while you can get 7/1 (+700) on Brandon Leon Benitez if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 89% chance of Ramirez winning while giving Benitez a 11% chance.

Ramirez opened as the favorite at 1/10 (-1000) however, that price has now got wider by 97/-100 (+100).

Benitez opened at 6/1 (+600) which has shorten by -2/1 (+50).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Featherweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 126 pounds (8.82 stones or 57.27 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Ramirez vs Benitez Head To Head

Robeisy Ramirez steps into the ring with a record of 13 wins, 2 losses, and 0 draws, 8 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Brandon Leon Benitez will make his way to the ring with a record of 21 wins, 2 losses and 0 draws, with 9 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Ramirez has an advantage in power over Benitez, with a 62% knockout percentage compared to Benitez's 43%.

Robeisy Ramirez is the older man by 4 years, at 30 years old.

Benitez has a height advantage of 1 inch over Ramirez. Despite this, both fighters have equal reach.

Robeisy Ramirez fights out of the southpaw stance, while Brandon Leon Benitez is an orthodox fighter.

Ramirez is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 8 fewer fights, and made his debut in 2019, 5 years and 2 months later than Benitez, whose first professional fight was in 2014. He has fought 26 fewer professional rounds, totaling 97 compared to Benitez's 123.

Robeisy Ramirez goes into the fight ranked number 2 by the WBC, 3 by the WBO, and 8 by The Ring at featherweight.

Brandon Leon Benitez is currently ranked number 6 by the WBO, and 7 by the IBF in the 126lb division.

Ramirez vs Benitez betting form

Ramirez has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 3 of them, going the distance once.

In his last fight, he lost to Rafael Espinoza on December 9, 2023, by majority decision in their WBO World Featherweight championship fight at Charles F. Dodge City Center, Pembroke Pines, United States. He was a 2/25 (-1400) favorite going into the contest.

Prior to that, he had beaten Satoshi Shimizu on July 25, 2023, by technical knockout in the 5th round in their WBO World Featherweight championship fight at Ariake Arena, Koto-Ku, Japan. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favorite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had won against Isaac Dogboe on April 1, 2023, by unanimous decision in their WBO World Featherweight championship fight at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Tulsa, United States. He was a 11/100 (-1000) favorite going into the contest.

Before that, he had beaten Jose Matias Romero on October 29, 2022, by technical knockout in the 9th round at Madison Square Garden Theater, New York.

He had defeated Abraham Nova on June 18, 2022, by knockout in the 5th round at Madison Square Garden Theater, New York.

Who's been more active?

Ramirez's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years and 11 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 4 months and 28 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 43 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8.6 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Ramirez vs Benitez Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 10:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM PST at James L. Knight Center, Miami, United States, which is around 3:00 AM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Ramirez vs Benitez for In-Play Betting?

Ramirez vs Benitez will be broadcast on ESPN in the US, while the fight will be broadcast in the United Kingdom by Sky Sports Action.

Ramirez vs Benitez Odds History

Ramirez vs Benitez sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Ramirez vs Benitez
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Ramirez vs Benitez Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up