Jun 15 2024
Saturday

Selhurst Park, London, United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Cruiserweight
VS
19-1-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-06-15T21:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - Sat 7:00pm / US - TBC

17-0-0

Contest odds

Billam Smith 7/4 (+180)
Draw -
Riakporhe 11/25 (-230)

Chance of winning

34.37% 65.63%
Bovada logo

Bet on Billam Smith vs Riakporhe
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

33
Age
34
6' 3" / 191 cm
Height
6' 5" / 196 cm
75.2" / 191 cm
Reach
77.2" / 196 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 8MD 12TKO 5UD 12KO 8
Form
TKO 2TKO 4TKO 2KO 8TKO 5
19
Wins
17
13
By KO
13
68
KO%
76
1
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2017
Debut
2016
128
Pro rounds
77

Current rankings @ Cruiserweight

1
The Ring
6
-
WBA
12
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
1
-
IBF
-

Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe II betting preview

Bookmakers made Richard Riakporhe a strong favorite against Chris Billam-Smith when they square off in their contest on Saturday 15th June 2024 at Selhurst Park, London, United Kingdom.

He is currently 11/25 (-230) to win the contest outright, while you can get 7/4 (+180) on Chris Billam-Smith if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 66% chance of Riakporhe winning while giving Billam Smith a 34% chance.

Riakporhe opened as the favorite at 11/25 (-230).

Billam Smith opened at 7/4 (+180).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Cruiserweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 200 pounds (14 stones or 90.91 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

This contest is for the WBO cruiserweight championship of the world.

Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe II Head To Head

Chris Billam-Smith steps into the ring with a record of 19 wins, 1 loss, and 0 draws, 13 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Richard Riakporhe will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 17 wins and 0 draws, with 13 of those by knockout.

The stats suggest Riakporhe has a slight advantage in power over Billam Smith, with a 76% knockout percentage compared to Billam Smith's 68%.

Chris Billam-Smith is the younger man by 1 year, at 33 years old.

Riakporhe has a height advantage of 2 inches over Billam Smith. This also extends to a 2-inch reach advantage.

Both Chris Billam-Smith and Richard Riakporhe fight out of an orthodox stance.

Billam Smith is arguably the more experienced fighter, having had 3 more fights, and made his debut in 2017, 1 year and 1 month later than Riakporhe, whose first professional fight was in 2016. He has fought 51 more professional rounds, totaling 128 compared to Riakporhe's 77.

Chris Billam-Smith goes into the fight ranked number 1 by The Ring at cruiserweight.

Richard Riakporhe is currently ranked number 12 by the WBA, 1 by the WBO, and 6 by The Ring in the 200lb division.

Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe II betting form

Billam Smith has won 5 of his most recent fights, stopping 3 of them, going the distance twice.

In his last fight, he defeated Mateusz Masternak on December 10, 2023, by technical knockout in the 8th round in their WBO World Cruiserweight championship fight at Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth, United Kingdom. He was a 2/7 (-340) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had defeated Lawrence Okolie on May 27, 2023, by majority decision in their WBO World Cruiserweight championship fight at Vitality Stadium, Bournemouth. He was a 3/1 (+300) underdog going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Armend Xhoxhaj on December 17, 2022, by technical knockout in the 5th round at Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth. He was a 3/50 (-1700) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, he had won against Isaac Chamberlain on July 30, 2022, by unanimous decision in their CBC Commonwealth Cruiserweight championship fight at Bournemouth International Centre, Dorset.

He had beaten Tommy McCarthy on April 16, 2022, by knockout in the 8th round at Manchester Arena, Manchester. He was a 2/5 (-250) favorite going into the ring.

Richard Riakporhe remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 5 of his last opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Dylan Bregeon on November 18, 2023, by technical knockout in the 2nd round at Civic Hall, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favorite going into the contest.

Prior to that, he had defeated Krzysztof Glowacki on January 21, 2023, by technical knockout in the 4th round at Manchester Arena, Manchester. He was a 1/10 (-1000) favorite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had won against Fabio Turchi on June 11, 2022, by technical knockout in the 2nd round at Wembley Arena, London. He was a 11/100 (-910) favorite going into the contest.

Before that, he had defeated Deion Jumah on March 26, 2022, by knockout in the 8th round at Wembley Arena, London. He was a 33/100 (-300) favorite going into the contest.

He had beaten Olanrewaju Durodola on November 20, 2021, by technical knockout in the 5th round at Wembley Arena, London. He was a 3/50 (-1700) favorite going into the contest.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Chris Billam-Smith has been fighting more than Richard Riakporhe.

Chris Billam-Smith last fought 6 months and 5 days ago, while Richard Riakporhe's last outing was 6 months and 28 days ago.

Billam Smith's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 1 month and 30 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 5 months and 7 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 45 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9 rounds on average.

Riakporhe's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 6 months and 26 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 6 months and 6 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 21 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 4.2 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Billam Smith vs Riakporhe Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 10:00 PM BST at Selhurst Park, London, United Kingdom, which is 5:00 PM EST or 2:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Billam Smith vs Riakporhe for In-Play Betting?

Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe II will be broadcast on Sky Sports Action in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by Peacock.

Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe II Odds History

Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe II sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Billam Smith vs Riakporhe
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Billam-Smith vs Riakporhe II Betting Markets

Winner
Billam Smith
Riakporhe

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up