Jul 20 2024
Saturday

AT&T Stadium, Arlington, United States

10 rounds contest
@ Super Lightweight
VS
23-1-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-07-21T02:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - TBC / UK - TBC

46-2-1

Contest odds

Taylor 4/6 (-150)
Draw -
Serrano 5/4 (+130)

Chance of winning

57.4% 42.6%
Bovada logo

Bet on Taylor vs Serrano
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

37
Age
35
5' 5" / 165 cm
Height
5' 5" / 166 cm
66.1" / 168 cm
Reach
65.4" / 166 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Southpaw (L)

Full record

MD 10MD 10UD 10SD 10UD 10
Form
UD 12UD 10UD 10UD 10SD 10
23
Wins
46
6
By KO
30
26
KO%
65
1
Losses
2
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
1
2016
Debut
2009
204
Pro rounds
234

Taylor vs Serrano II betting preview

Bookmakers made Katie Taylor a favorite against Amanda Serrano when they come head-to-head in their clash on Saturday 20th July 2024 at AT&T Stadium, Arlington, United States.

She is currently 4/6 (-150) to win the clash outright, while you can get 5/4 (+130) on Amanda Serrano if you fancy the small upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 58% chance of Taylor winning while giving Serrano a 42% chance.

Taylor opened as the favorite at 4/6 (-150).

Serrano opened at 6/5 (+120) which has shorten by 21/-20 (+100).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Super Lightweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 140 pounds (9.8 stones or 63.64 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Taylor vs Serrano II Head To Head

Katie Taylor steps into the ring with a record of 23 wins, 1 loss, and 0 draws, 6 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Amanda Serrano will make her way to the ring with a record of 46 wins, 2 losses and 1 draw, with 30 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Serrano has a massive power advantage over Taylor, boasting a 65% knockout percentage compared to Taylor's 26%.

Katie Taylor is the older woman by 2 years, at 37 years old.

Taylor has a 1-inch reach advantage.

Katie Taylor fights out of the orthodox stance, while Amanda Serrano is a southpaw.

Taylor is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 25 fewer fights, and made her debut in 2016, 7 years and 8 months later than Serrano, whose first professional fight was in 2009. She has fought 30 fewer professional rounds, totaling 204 compared to Serrano's 234.

Taylor vs Serrano II betting form

Katie Taylor has beaten 4 of her last 5 opponents.

In her last fight, she beat Chantelle Cameron on November 25, 2023, by majority decision in their 10 round contest at 3Arena, Dublin, Ireland. She was a 5/6 (-120) favorite going into the contest.

Prior to that, she had been beaten by Chantelle Cameron on May 20, 2023, by majority decision in their 10 round contest at 3Arena, Dublin. She was a 11/10 (+110) underdog going into the contest.

Going into that contest, she had beaten Karen Elizabeth Carabajal on October 29, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Wembley Arena, Wembley, United Kingdom.

Before that, she had won against Amanda Serrano on April 30, 2022, by split decision in their 10 round contest at Madison Square Garden, New York, United States. She was a 13/20 (-150) favorite going into the contest.

She had beaten Firuza Sharipova on December 11, 2021, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Echo Arena, Merseyside, United Kingdom.

Amanda Serrano has beaten 4 of her last 5 opponents.

In her last fight, she defeated Danila Ramos on October 27, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Caribe Royale Orlando, Orlando, United States. She was a 1/33 (-3300) favorite going into the fight.

Prior to that, she had defeated Heather Hardy on August 5, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at American Airlines Center, Dallas. She was a 1/20 (-2000) favorite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, she had won against Erika Cruz on February 4, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Madison Square Garden Theater, New York. She was a 1/7 (-710) favorite going into the fight.

Before that, she had defeated Sarah Mahfoud on September 24, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom.

She had lost to Katie Taylor on April 30, 2022, by split decision in their 10 round contest at Madison Square Garden, New York, United States. She was a 6/5 (+120) underdog going into the fight.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Amanda Serrano has been fighting more than Katie Taylor.

Katie Taylor last fought 7 months and 25 days ago, while Amanda Serrano's last outing was 8 months and 23 days ago.

Taylor's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 7 months and 9 days, which means she has been fighting approximately every 6 months and 9 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 50 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10 rounds on average.

Serrano's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 2 months and 20 days, meaning she has been fighting on average every 5 months and 11 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 52 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10.4 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Taylor vs Serrano Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 10:00 PM EST / 7:00 PM PST at AT&T Stadium, Arlington, United States, which is around 3:00 AM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Taylor vs Serrano for In-Play Betting?

Taylor vs Serrano II will be broadcast on Netflix in both the United States and the UK.

Taylor vs Serrano II Odds History

Taylor vs Serrano II sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Taylor vs Serrano
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Taylor vs Serrano II Betting Markets

Winner Round betting Grouped betting Fight to go the distance Total rounds
Taylor
Serrano

Fight to go the distance

Yes
No

Total rounds

Under 3.5
Total rounds 3.5
Over 3.5
Under 4.5
Total rounds 4.5
Over 4.5
Under 5.5
Total rounds 5.5
Over 5.5
Under 6.5
Total rounds 6.5
Over 6.5
Under 7.5
Total rounds 7.5
Over 7.5
Under 8.5
Total rounds 8.5
Over 8.5

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up