April 2022
Potentially

in the United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Heavyweight
19-0-0
24-2-0

Contest odds

Usyk 2/5 (-250)
Draw -
Joshua 2/1 (+200)

Chance of winning

68.18% 31.82%
Bovada logo

Bet on Usyk vs Joshua
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

34
Age
32
6' 3" / 190 cm
Height
6' 6" / 198 cm
78" / 198 cm
Reach
81.9" / 208 cm
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

UD 12UD 12TKO 7KO 8UD 12
Form
UD 12KO 9UD 12TKO 7TKO 7
19
Wins
24
13
By KO
22
68
KO%
92
0
Losses
2
0
Stopped
1
0
Draws
0
2013
Debut
2013
156
Pro rounds
124

Current rankings @ Heavyweight

1
The Ring
2
-
WBA
5
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
4
-
IBF
5

Usyk vs Joshua II betting preview

Bookmakers make Oleksandr Usyk a strong favourite against Anthony Joshua in a potential future bout between the pair.

He is currently 2/5 (-250) to win the bout outright, while you can get 2/1 (+200) on Anthony Joshua if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 69% chance of Usyk winning while giving Joshua a 31% chance.

Usyk opened as the favourite at 1/2 (-200) however, that price has now got wider by -9/10 (+111).

Joshua opened at 13/8 (+162) which has shorten by -69/50 (+72).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Heavyweight division, which means both fighters don't have to make any weight limit.

Usyk vs Joshua II Head To Head

Oleksandr Usyk would step into the ring with an undefeated record of 19 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 13 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Anthony Joshua would make his way to the ring with a record of 24 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, with 22 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Joshua would have a large advantage in power over Usyk, boosting at 92% knock out percentage over Usyk's 68%.

Oleksandr Usyk is the older man by 2 years, at 34 years old.

Joshua has a height advantage of 3 inches over Usyk. This also extends to a 4-inch reach advantage.

Oleksandr Usyk fights out of the southpaw stance, while Anthony Joshua is an orthodox fighter.

Usyk's experience as a professional fighter is currently relatively equal to Joshua's, having had 7 less fights, and made his debut in 2013, 1 month later than Joshua, whose first professional fight was in 2013. He has fought 32 more professional rounds, 156 to Joshua's 124.

Oleksandr Usyk goes into the fight ranked number 1 by the RING at heavyweight.

Anthony Joshua is currently ranked number 5 by the WBA, 4 by the WBO, 5 by the IBF and 2 by the RING in the 201lb division.

Usyk vs Joshua II betting form

Usyk remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 2 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Anthony Joshua on 25th September 2021 by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Heavyweight, IBF World Heavyweight and WBO World Heavyweight championship fight at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, United Kingdom. He was a 1/2 (-200) favourite going into the ring.

Previous to that, he had won against Dereck Chisora on 31st October 2020 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Wembley (SSE) Arena, London. He was a 17/100 (-588) favourite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beat Chazz Witherspoon on 12th October 2019 by technical knockout in the 7th round at Wintrust Arena, Illinois, United States. He was a 1/100 (-9999) favourite going into the ring.

Before that, he had defeated Tony Bellew on 10th November 2018 by knockout in the 8th round in their WBA Super World Cruiserweight, WBC World Cruiserweight, IBF World Cruiserweight and WBO World Cruiserweight championship fight at Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom. He was a 9/50 (-555) favourite going into the ring.

He had won against Murat Gassiev on 21st July 2018 by unanimous decision in their IBF World Cruiserweight, WBA Super World Cruiserweight, WBC World Cruiserweight and WBO World Cruiserweight championship fight at Olimpiyskiy, Moscow, Russia. He was a 99/100 (-101) underdog going into the ring.

Joshua has beaten 3 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 2 of them, going the distance once.

In his last fight, he lost to Oleksandr Usyk on 25th September 2021 by unanimous decision in their WBA Super World Heavyweight, IBF World Heavyweight and WBO World Heavyweight championship fight at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, United Kingdom. He was a 81/50 (+162) underdog going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had defeated Kubrat Pulev on 12th December 2020 by knockout in the 9th round in their WBA Super World Heavyweight, WBO World Heavyweight and IBF World Heavyweight championship fight at Wembley Arena, London.

Going into that contest, he had beat Andy Ruiz Jr on 7th December 2019 by unanimous decision in their IBF World Heavyweight, WBA Super World Heavyweight and WBO World Heavyweight championship fight at Diriyah Arena, Diriyah, Saudi Arabia. He was a 11/25 (-227) favourite going into the contest.

Before that, he had been beaten by Andy Ruiz Jr on 1st June 2019 by technical knockout in the 7th round in their WBA Super World Heavyweight, IBF World Heavyweight and WBO World Heavyweight championship fight at Madison Square Garden, New York, United States. He was a 3/10 (-333) favourite going into the contest.

He had won against Alexander Povetkin on 22nd September 2018 by technical knockout in the 7th round in their IBF World Heavyweight, WBA Super World Heavyweight and WBO World Heavyweight championship fight at Wembley Stadium, London, United Kingdom. He was a 3/25 (-833) favourite going into the contest.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Anthony Joshua has been fighting more than Oleksandr Usyk.

Oleksandr Usyk last fought 2 months and 5 days ago, while Anthony Joshua's last outing was 2 months and 5 days ago.

Usyk's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 4 months and 9 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months and 2 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 51 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10.2 rounds on average.

Joshua's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 2 months and 8 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 7 months and 21 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 47 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9.4 rounds on average.

Usyk vs Joshua II Odds History

Usyk vs Joshua II sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Usyk vs Joshua
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Usyk vs Joshua II Betting Markets

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up