Caribe Royale Orlando, Orlando, United States
broadcast start time:
US - Sat 8:00pm EST / UK - Sun 1:00am
Chance of winning
Bet on Williams vs Rolls
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!
US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs
Bookmakers made Austin ‘Ammo’ Williams a massive favourite against Steve Rolls when they come head-to-head in their clash on Saturday 23rd September 2023 at Caribe Royale Orlando, Orlando, United States.
He is currently 1/16 (-1700) to win the clash outright, while you can get 7/1 (+700) on Steve Rolls if you fancy the massive upset.
That means that oddsmakers think there is 89% chance of Williams winning while giving Rolls a 11% chance.
Williams opened as the favourite at 1/12 (-1200).
Rolls opened at 8/1 (+800) which has got wider by 0/1 (-INF).
The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 160 pounds (11.2 stones or 72.73 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.
Williams vs Rolls Head To Head
Austin ‘Ammo’ Williams steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 14 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 10 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.
Steve Rolls will make his way to the ring with a record of 22 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, with 12 of those wins by knock out.
The stats suggest Williams has advantage in power over Rolls, with a 71% knock out percentage over Rolls' 55%.
Austin ‘Ammo’ Williams is the younger man by 12 years, at 27 years old.
Williams has a height advantage of 1 inch over Rolls.
Austin ‘Ammo’ Williams fights out of the southpaw stance, while Steve Rolls is an orthodox fighter.
Williams is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 10 less fights, and made his debut in 2019, 8 year later than Rolls, whose first professional fight was in 2011. He has fought 70 less professional rounds, 62 to Rolls' 132.
Austin ‘Ammo’ Williams goes into the fight ranked number 2 by the WBA, 10 by the WBC and 8 by the IBF at middleweight.
Who's been more active?
Williams' last 4 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 6 months and 10 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 7 months and 19 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 27 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6.8 rounds on average.
Rolls' last 3 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 3 months and 15 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 1 year, 5 months and 6 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 18 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6 rounds on average.
What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Williams vs Rolls Pre Fight?
The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 9:00 PM EST / 6:00 PM PST at Caribe Royale Orlando, Orlando, United States, which is around 2:00 AM BST in the UK.