Jun 01 2024
Saturday

Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

12 rounds contest
@ Light Heavyweight
VS
19-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-06-01T19:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - Sat 12:00pm EST / UK - Sat 5:00pm

16-0-0

Contest odds

Sheeraz 4/9 (-230)
Draw -
Williams 7/4 (+180)

Chance of winning

65.63% 34.37%
Bovada logo

Bet on Sheeraz vs Williams
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

24
Age
28
6' 3" / 191 cm
Height
5' 11" / 180 cm
N/A
Reach
78" / 198 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Southpaw (L)

Full record

TKO 1TKO 2TKO 2TKO 5KO 2
Form
KO 7UD 10TKO 8UD 10TKO 1
19
Wins
16
15
By KO
11
79
KO%
69
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2017
Debut
2019
73
Pro rounds
79

Current rankings @ Light Heavyweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Sheeraz vs Williams betting preview

Bookmakers made Hamzah Sheeraz a strong favorite against Austin ‘Ammo’ Williams when they come head-to-head in their clash on Saturday 1st June 2024 at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

He is currently 4/9 (-230) to win the clash outright, while you can get 7/4 (+180) on Austin ‘Ammo’ Williams if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 66% chance of Sheeraz winning while giving Williams a 34% chance.

Sheeraz opened as the favorite at 4/9 (-230).

Williams opened at 7/4 (+180).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Light Heavyweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 175 pounds (12.25 stones or 79.55 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Sheeraz vs Williams Head To Head

Hamzah Sheeraz steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 19 wins, zero losses, and 0 draws, 15 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Austin ‘Ammo’ Williams will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 16 wins and 0 draws, with 11 of those by knockout.

The stats suggest Sheeraz has a slight advantage in power over Williams, with a 79% knockout percentage compared to Williams' 69%.

Hamzah Sheeraz is the younger man by 4 years, at 24 years old.

Sheeraz has a height advantage of 4 inches over Williams.

Hamzah Sheeraz fights out of the orthodox stance, while Austin ‘Ammo’ Williams is a southpaw.

Sheeraz is arguably the more experienced fighter, having had 3 more fights, and made his debut in 2017, 1 year and 7 months earlier than Williams, whose first professional fight was in 2019. He has fought 6 fewer professional rounds, totaling 73 compared to Williams' 79.

Sheeraz vs Williams betting form

Sheeraz remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 5 of his recent opponents.

In his last fight, he beat Liam Williams on February 10, 2024, by technical knockout in the 1st round in their CBC Commonwealth Middleweight championship fight at Copper Box Arena, London, United Kingdom. He was a 1/4 (-480) favorite going into the contest.

Prior to that, he had beaten Dmytro Mytrofanov on August 26, 2023, by technical knockout in the 2nd round at Stadion Wroclaw, Wroclaw, Poland. He was a 1/4 (-400) favorite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had won against River Wilson Bent on November 26, 2022, by technical knockout in the 2nd round in their CBC Commonwealth Middleweight championship fight at O2 Arena, Greenwich, United Kingdom. He was a 6/50 (-830) favorite going into the contest.

Before that, he had beaten Francisco Emanuel Torres on July 16, 2022, by technical knockout in the 5th round at Copper Box Arena, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London.

He had defeated Jez Smith on March 19, 2022, by knockout in the 2nd round at Wembley Arena, London.

Williams remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Armel Mbumba Yassa on February 3, 2024, by knockout in the 7th round at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Chelsea Ballroom, Las Vegas, United States. He was a 1/50 (-5000) favorite going into the fight.

Prior to that, he had won against Steve Rolls on September 23, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Caribe Royale Orlando, Orlando. He was a 1/16 (-1700) favorite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had defeated River Wilson Bent on April 1, 2023, by technical knockout in the 8th round at O2 Arena, Greenwich, United Kingdom.

Before that, he had beaten Kieron Conway on September 17, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States.

He had won against Chordale Booker on April 30, 2022, by technical knockout in the 1st round at Madison Square Garden, New York.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Austin ‘Ammo’ Williams has been fighting more than Hamzah Sheeraz.

Hamzah Sheeraz last fought 3 months and 22 days ago, while Austin ‘Ammo’ Williams' last outing was 3 months and 29 days ago.

Sheeraz's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 2 months and 13 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 5 months and 10 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 12 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 2.4 rounds on average.

Williams' last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 1 month and 2 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 1 day. In those fights, he fought a total of 36 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.2 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Sheeraz vs Williams Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 7:00 PM UTC at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, which is 3:00 PM EST or 12:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America, or 8:00 PM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Sheeraz vs Williams for In-Play Betting?

Sheeraz vs Williams will be broadcast on DAZN PPV in both the United States and the UK.

Sheeraz vs Williams Odds History

Sheeraz vs Williams sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Sheeraz vs Williams
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Sheeraz vs Williams Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up