Mar 31 2024
Sunday

Nagoya International Conference Center Event Hall, Aichi, Japan

10 rounds contest
@ Lightweight
19-1-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-03-31T09:15:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - TBC / UK - TBC

20-3-1

Contest odds

Yilixiati 7/2 (+350)
Draw -
Conway 1/5 (-500)

Chance of winning

21.05% 78.95%
Bovada logo

Bet on Yilixiati vs Conway
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

31
Age
27
N/A
Height
5' 11" / 181 cm
N/A
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

Form
TKO 5UD 10UD 10SD 12UD 10
19
Wins
20
14
By KO
5
74
KO%
25
1
Losses
3
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
1
2015
Debut
2017
71
Pro rounds
156

Current rankings @ Lightweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Yilixiati vs Conway betting preview

Bookmakers made Kieron Conway a big favourite against Ainiwaer Yilixiati when they square off in their contest on Sunday 31st March 2024 at Nagoya International Conference Center Event Hall, Aichi, Japan.

He is currently 1/5 (-500) to win the contest outright, while you can get 7/2 (+350) on Ainiwaer Yilixiati if you fancy the big upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 79% chance of Conway winning while giving Yilixiati a 21% chance.

Conway opened as the favourite at 1/5 (-500).

Yilixiati opened at 7/2 (+350).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Lightweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 135 pounds (9.45 stones or 61.36 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Yilixiati vs Conway Head To Head

Ainiwaer Yilixiati steps into the ring with a record of 19 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, 14 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Kieron Conway will make his way to the ring with a record of 20 wins, 3 loses and 1 draw, with 5 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Yilixiati has a massive power advantage over Conway, boosting at 74% knock out percentage over Conway's 25%.

Ainiwaer Yilixiati is the older man by 4 years, at 31 years old.

Both Ainiwaer Yilixiati & Kieron Conway fight out of an orthodox stance.

Yilixiati is arguably the less experienced fighter, having had 4 less fights, and made his debut in 2015, 1 year and 5 months earlier than Conway, whose first professional fight was in 2017. He has fought 85 less professional rounds, 71 to Conway's 156.

Yilixiati vs Conway betting form

Conway has beaten 3 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 1 of them, going the distance twice.

In his last fight, he won against Linus Udofia on 7th October 2023 by technical knockout in the 5th round at Sheffield Arena, Sheffield, United Kingdom. He was a 11/10 (+120) underdog going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had been beaten by Austin ‘Ammo’ Williams on 17th September 2022 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, United States.

Going into that contest, he had won against James Metcalf on 9th October 2021 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Echo Arena, Merseyside, United Kingdom.

Before that, he had lost to Souleymane Cissokho on 8th May 2021 by split decision in their 12 round contest at AT&T Stadium, Arlington, United States. He was a 5/2 (+250) underdog going into the contest.

He had beat Macaulay McGowan on 12th December 2020 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Wembley Arena, London, United Kingdom.

Who's been more active?

Conway's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 3 months and 19 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 7 months and 29 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 47 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 9.4 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Yilixiati vs Conway Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 9:15 AM UTC at Nagoya International Conference Center Event Hall, Aichi, Japan, which is 5:15 AM EST or 2:15 AM PST on the West Coast of America, or 10:15 AM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Yilixiati vs Conway for In-Play Betting?

Yilixiati vs Conway will be broadcast on DAZN Global in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by DAZN.

Yilixiati vs Conway Odds History

Yilixiati vs Conway sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Yilixiati vs Conway
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Yilixiati vs Conway Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up