Jul 06 2024
Saturday

Toyota Arena, Ontario, United States

12 rounds contest
@ Lightweight
VS
30-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-07-07T03:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - Sat 9:00pm EST / UK - Sun 2:00am

22-1-0

Contest odds

Zepeda 1/10 (-1000)
Draw -
Cabrera 6/1 (+600)

Chance of winning

86.42% 13.58%
Bovada logo

Bet on Zepeda vs Cabrera
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

28
Age
29
5' 9" / 175 cm
Height
5' 8" / 173 cm
69.7" / 177 cm
Reach
70.9" / 180 cm
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Southpaw (L)

Full record

TKO 4KO 6KO 2UD 12UD 10
Form
SD 12UD 10
30
Wins
22
26
By KO
7
87
KO%
32
0
Losses
1
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2015
Debut
2016
135
Pro rounds
145

Current rankings @ Lightweight

3
The Ring
-
1
WBA
10
1
WBC
9
2
WBO
-
1
IBF
-

Zepeda vs Cabrera betting preview

Bookmakers made William Zepeda a massive favorite against Giovanni Cabrera when they meet in their bout on Saturday 6th July 2024 at Toyota Arena, Ontario, United States.

He is currently 1/10 (-1000) to win the bout outright, while you can get 6/1 (+600) on Giovanni Cabrera if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 87% chance of Zepeda winning while giving Cabrera a 13% chance.

Zepeda opened as the favorite at 1/10 (-1000).

Cabrera opened at 6/1 (+600).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Lightweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 135 pounds (9.45 stones or 61.36 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Zepeda vs Cabrera Head To Head

William Zepeda steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 30 wins, zero losses, and 0 draws, 26 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Giovanni Cabrera will make his way to the ring with a record of 22 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 7 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Zepeda has a massive power advantage over Cabrera, boasting a 87% knockout percentage compared to Cabrera's 32%.

William Zepeda is the younger man by 1 year, at 28 years old.

Zepeda has a height advantage of 1 inch over Cabrera. Despite this, Cabrera has a 1-inch reach advantage.

Both William Zepeda and Giovanni Cabrera fight out of a southpaw stance.

Zepeda's experience as a professional fighter is relatively equal to Cabrera's, having had 7 more fights, and made his debut in 2015, 5 months earlier than Cabrera, whose first professional fight was in 2016. He has fought 10 fewer professional rounds, totaling 135 compared to Cabrera's 145.

William Zepeda goes into the fight ranked number 1 by the WBA, 1 by the WBC, 2 by the WBO, 1 by the IBF, and 3 by The Ring at lightweight.

Giovanni Cabrera is currently ranked number 10 by the WBA, and 9 by the WBC in the 135lb division.

Zepeda vs Cabrera betting form

Zepeda remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Maxi Hughes on March 16, 2024, by technical knockout in the 4th round in their IBF World Lightweight eliminator fight at The Chelsea, Las Vegas, United States. He was a 1/10 (-1100) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had won against Mercito Gesta on September 16, 2023, by knockout in the 6th round at Commerce Casino, Commerce. He was a 1/12 (-1200) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Jaime Arboleda on April 29, 2023, by knockout in the 2nd round at College Park Center, Arlington. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, he had defeated Joseph ‘Jo Jo’ Diaz on October 29, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Pechanga Arena, San Diego.

He had won against Rene Alvarado on May 14, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Toyota Arena, California. He was a 3/50 (-1700) favorite going into the ring.

Who's been more active?

Zepeda's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 1 month and 22 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 5 months and 5 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 34 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6.8 rounds on average.

Cabrera's last 2 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 11 months and 9 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 11 months and 21 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 22 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 11 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Zepeda vs Cabrera Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 11:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM PST at Toyota Arena, Ontario, United States, which is around 4:00 AM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Zepeda vs Cabrera for In-Play Betting?

The DAZN show is expected to begin at 9:00 PM EST / 6:00 PM PST. The DAZN Global broadcast of the card is expected to start at 2:00 AM (BST).

Zepeda vs Cabrera Odds History

Zepeda vs Cabrera sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Zepeda vs Cabrera
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Zepeda vs Cabrera Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up