Aug 24 2024
Saturday

Co-op Live Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom

10 rounds contest
@ Lightweight
VS
10-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-08-24T20:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - Sat 7:00pm / US - Sat 2:00pm EST

14-2-2

Contest odds

Dixon 11/50 (-450)
Draw -
Harper 333/100 (+330)

Chance of winning

78.02% 21.98%
Bovada logo

Bet on Dixon vs Harper
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

29
Age
27
N/A
Height
5' 9" / 174 cm
N/A
Reach
65" / 165 cm
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

UD 10UD 10TKO 6PTS 8PTS 6
Form
RTD 4MD 10UD 10UD 10TKO 4
10
Wins
14
1
By KO
6
10
KO%
43
0
Losses
2
0
Stopped
2
0
Draws
2
2019
Debut
2017
64
Pro rounds
128

Dixon vs Harper betting preview

Bookmakers made Rhiannon Dixon a big favorite against Terri Harper when they face off in their fight on Saturday 24th August 2024 at Co-op Live Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom.

She is currently 11/50 (-450) to win the fight outright, while you can get 333/100 (+330) on Terri Harper if you fancy the big upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 79% chance of Dixon winning while giving Harper a 21% chance.

Dixon opened as the favorite at 1/4 (-400) however, that price has now got wider by 97/-100 (+100).

Harper opened at 3/1 (+300) which has shorten by -133/100 (+80).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Lightweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 135 pounds (9.45 stones or 61.36 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Dixon vs Harper Head To Head

Rhiannon Dixon steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 10 wins, zero losses, and 0 draws, 1 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Terri Harper will make her way to the ring with a record of 14 wins, 2 losses and 2 draws, with 6 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Harper has a massive power advantage over Dixon, boasting a 43% knockout percentage compared to Dixon's 10%.

Rhiannon Dixon is the older woman by 2 years, at 29 years old.

Rhiannon Dixon fights out of the southpaw stance, while Terri Harper is an orthodox fighter.

Dixon is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 8 fewer fights, and made her debut in 2019, 1 year and 10 months later than Harper, whose first professional fight was in 2017. She has fought 64 fewer professional rounds, totaling 64 compared to Harper's 128.

Dixon vs Harper betting form

Dixon remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 1 of her last 5 opponents.

In her last fight, she defeated Karen Elizabeth Carabajal on April 13, 2024, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom. She was a 2/7 (-340) favorite going into the fight.

Prior to that, she had defeated Katharina Thanderz on September 30, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Wembley Arena, Wembley.

Going into that contest, she had beaten Vicky Wilkinson on March 11, 2023, by technical knockout in the 6th round at Echo Arena, Liverpool.

Before that, she had won against Kristine Shergold on December 10, 2022, by points in the 8th round at First Direct Arena, Leeds.

She had beaten Edina Kiss on September 24, 2022, by points in the 6th round at Nottingham Arena, Nottingham.

Terri Harper has beaten 2 of her last 5 opponents.

In her last fight, she lost to Sandy Ryan on March 23, 2024, by points in the 4th round at Utilita, Sheffield, United Kingdom. She was a 12/5 (+250) underdog going into the ring.

Prior to that, she had drawn with Cecilia Braekhus on October 7, 2023, by majority draw in their 10 round contest at Sheffield Arena, Sheffield. She was a 1/6 (-590) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, she had defeated Ivana Habazin on May 27, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Manchester Arena, Manchester. She was a 1/11 (-1100) favorite going into the ring.

Before that, she had won against Hannah Rankin on September 24, 2022, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Nottingham Arena, Nottingham.

She had been beaten by Alycia Baumgardner on November 13, 2021, by technical knockout in the 4th round at Sheffield Arena, Yorkshire.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Rhiannon Dixon has been fighting more than Terri Harper.

Rhiannon Dixon last fought 4 months and 11 days ago, while Terri Harper's last outing was 5 months and 1 day ago.

Dixon's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year and 11 months, which means she has been fighting approximately every 4 months and 20 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 40 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8 rounds on average.

Harper's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 9 months and 11 days, meaning she has been fighting on average every 6 months and 22 days. In those fights, she fought a total of 38 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.6 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Dixon vs Harper Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 9:00 PM BST at Co-op Live Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom, which is 4:00 PM EST or 1:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Dixon vs Harper for In-Play Betting?

Dixon vs Harper will be broadcast on DAZN in both the United States and the UK.

Dixon vs Harper Odds History

Dixon vs Harper sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Dixon vs Harper
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Dixon vs Harper Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up