Mar 16 2024
Saturday

Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom

12 rounds contest
@ Super Bantamweight
15-1-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-03-16T21:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - TBC / US - N/A

15-0-0

Contest odds

Robles 2/1 (+200)
Draw -
Davies 2/5 (-250)

Chance of winning

31.82% 68.18%
Bovada logo

Bet on Robles vs Davies
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

23
Age
27
N/A
Height
5' 10" / 177 cm
N/A
Reach
71.7" / 182 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

UD 12
Form
TKO 5TKO 1UD 12UD 12UD 10
15
Wins
15
9
By KO
7
60
KO%
47
1
Losses
0
1
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2019
Debut
2018
58
Pro rounds
78

Current rankings @ Super Bantamweight

-
The Ring
10
-
WBA
14
-
WBC
5
14
WBO
9
15
IBF
8

Robles vs Davies betting preview

Bookmakers made Liam Davies a strong favourite against Erik Robles when they square off in their contest on Saturday 16th March 2024 at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom.

He is currently 2/5 (-250) to win the contest outright, while you can get 2/1 (+200) on Erik Robles if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 69% chance of Davies winning while giving Robles a 31% chance.

Davies opened as the favourite at 2/5 (-250).

Robles opened at 2/1 (+200).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Super Bantamweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 122 pounds (8.54 stones or 55.45 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Robles vs Davies Head To Head

Erik Robles steps into the ring with a record of 15 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, 9 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Liam Davies will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 15 wins and 0 draws, with 7 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest Robles has advantage in power over Davies, with a 60% knock out percentage over Davies' 47%.

Erik Robles is the younger man by 4 years, at 23 years old.

Both Erik Robles & Liam Davies fight out of an orthodox stance.

Robles' experience as a professional fighter is relatively equal to Davies', having had 1 more fights, and made his debut in 2019, 2 months later than Davies, whose first professional fight was in 2018. He has fought 20 less professional rounds, 58 to Davies' 78.

Erik Robles goes into the fight ranked number 14 by the WBO and 15 by the IBF at super bantamweight.

Liam Davies is currently ranked number 14 by the WBA, 5 by the WBC, 9 by the WBO, 8 by the IBF and 10 by the RING in the 122lb division.

Robles vs Davies betting form

Davies remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 2 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he defeated Vincenzo La Femina on 18th November 2023 by technical knockout in the 5th round at Manchester Arena, Manchester, United Kingdom. He was a 1/12 (-1200) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had defeated Jason Cunningham on 29th July 2023 by technical knockout in the 1st round in their BBBOC British Super Bantamweight championship fight at Telford International Centre, Telford. He was a 1/6 (-590) favourite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had beat Ionut Baluta on 19th November 2022 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Telford International Centre, Telford. He was a 8/15 (-190) favourite going into the contest.

Before that, he had won against Marc Leach on 11th June 2022 by unanimous decision in their BBBOC British Super Bantamweight championship fight at Telford International Centre, Shropshire. He was a 12/5 (+240) underdog going into the contest.

He had beat Dixon Flores on 9th October 2021 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Utilita Arena, West Midlands.

Who's been more active?

Davies' last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 5 months and 7 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 26 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 40 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Robles vs Davies Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 9:00 PM GMT at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom, which is 5:00 PM EST or 2:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Robles vs Davies for In-Play Betting?

Robles vs Davies will be broadcast on TNT Sports 1 in the UK.

Robles vs Davies Odds History

Robles vs Davies sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Robles vs Davies
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Robles vs Davies Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up