Mar 08 2024
Friday

Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

10 rounds contest
@ Lightweight
14-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-03-08T16:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - TBC / UK - TBC

17-2-1

Contest odds

Chamberlain 2/5 (-250)
Draw 14/1 (+1400)
Gwynne 2/1 (+200)

Chance of winning

68.18% 31.82%
Bovada logo

Bet on Chamberlain vs Gwynne
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

25
Age
33
N/A
Height
6' 0" / 183 cm
N/A
Reach
N/A
Southpaw (L)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 10TKO 1KO 5UD 10TKO 5
Form
TKO 8TKO 5MD 12UD 12TKO 7
14
Wins
17
10
By KO
5
71
KO%
29
0
Losses
2
0
Stopped
1
0
Draws
1
2018
Debut
2016
56
Pro rounds
143

Current rankings @ Lightweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
13
IBF
-

Chamberlain vs Gwynne betting preview

Bookmakers made Mark Chamberlain a strong favourite against Gavin Gwynne when they meet in their bout on Friday 8th March 2024 at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

He is currently 2/5 (-250) to win the bout outright, while you can get 2/1 (+200) on Gavin Gwynne if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 69% chance of Chamberlain winning while giving Gwynne a 31% chance.

Chamberlain opened as the favourite at 1/2 (-200) however, that price has now got wider by -9/10 (+110).

Gwynne opened at 13/8 (+160) which has shorten by -69/50 (+70).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Lightweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 135 pounds (9.45 stones or 61.36 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Chamberlain vs Gwynne Head To Head

Mark Chamberlain steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 14 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 10 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Gavin Gwynne will make his way to the ring with a record of 17 wins, 2 loses and 1 draw, with 5 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Chamberlain has a massive power advantage over Gwynne, boosting at 71% knock out percentage over Gwynne's 29%.

Chamberlain is currently 21/10 (+210) to get the knockout, while Gwynne is 7/1 (+700).

Mark Chamberlain is the younger man by 8 years, at 25 years old.

Mark Chamberlain fights out of the southpaw stance, while Gavin Gwynne is an orthodox fighter.

Chamberlain is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 6 less fights, and made his debut in 2018, 2 year and 4 months later than Gwynne, whose first professional fight was in 2016. He has fought 87 less professional rounds, 56 to Gwynne's 143.

If you think Gwynne will win on points, you can get odds of 15/4 (+380), while Chamberlain is 13/10 (+130) to win on the scorecards.

Mark Chamberlain goes into the fight ranked number 13 by the IBF at lightweight.

Chamberlain vs Gwynne betting form

Chamberlain remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 4 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Artjoms Ramlavs on 24th November 2023 by technical knockout in the 10th round at York Hall, Bethnal Green, United Kingdom. He was a 1/8 (-770) favourite going into the ring.

Previous to that, he had won against Marvin Demollari on 9th June 2023 by technical knockout in the 1st round at York Hall, Bethnal Green. He was a 1/25 (-2500) favourite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beat Vairo Lenti on 17th February 2023 by knockout in the 5th round at York Hall, Bethnal Green. He was a 3/100 (-3300) favourite going into the ring.

Before that, he had defeated Marc Vidal on 2nd July 2022 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Wembley Arena, Wembley.

He had won against Jeff Ofori on 19th March 2022 by technical knockout in the 5th round at Wembley Arena, Wembley.

Gwynne has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 3 of them, going the distance once.

In his last fight, he defeated Emiliano Marsili on 1st December 2023 by technical knockout in the 8th round at York Hall, Bethnal Green, London, United Kingdom. He was a 11/100 (-1000) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had defeated Craig Woodruff on 22nd April 2023 by technical knockout in the 5th round in their BBBOC British Lightweight championship fight at Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff. He was a 4/7 (-180) favourite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had drawn with Craig Woodruff on 17th September 2022 by majority draw in their BBBOC British Lightweight and CBC Commonwealth Lightweight championship fight at Bolton Whites Hotel (De Vere Whites), Bolton.

Before that, he had beat Luke Willis on 15th April 2022 by unanimous decision in their CBC Commonwealth Lightweight and BBBOC British Lightweight championship fight at York Hall, London. He was a 57/100 (-180) favourite going into the contest.

He had won against Sean McComb on 19th February 2021 by technical knockout in the 7th round in their CBC Commonwealth Lightweight championship fight at Bolton Whites Hotel (formerly De Vere Whites), Bolton, Lancashire. He was a 9/2 (+450) underdog going into the contest.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Mark Chamberlain has been fighting more than Gavin Gwynne.

Mark Chamberlain last fought 3 months and 13 days ago, while Gavin Gwynne's last outing was 3 months and 7 days ago.

Chamberlain's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 11 months and 18 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 4 months and 24 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 31 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6.2 rounds on average.

Chamberlain is currently 21/10 (+210) to finish this fight in the 6th round, or 13/10 (+130) to win on points.

Gwynne's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years and 18 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 7 months and 10 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 44 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8.8 rounds on average.

Gwynne is currently 7/1 (+700) to finish this fight in the 8th round, or +380 (+380) to win on points.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Chamberlain vs Gwynne Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 4:00 PM UTC at Kingdom Arena, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, which is 11:00 AM EST or 8:00 AM PST on the West Coast of America, or 4:00 PM GMT in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Chamberlain vs Gwynne for In-Play Betting?

Chamberlain vs Gwynne will be broadcast on DAZN PPV UK in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by DAZN PPV.

Chamberlain vs Gwynne Odds History

Chamberlain vs Gwynne sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Chamberlain vs Gwynne
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Chamberlain vs Gwynne Betting Markets

Winner Method of result Round betting Grouped betting Fight to go the distance Total rounds
Chamberlain
Gwynne

Method of result

By KO TKO or DQ
By Decision or Technical Decision
Draw or Technical Draw

Total rounds

Under 3.5
Total rounds 3.5
Over 3.5
Under 4.5
Total rounds 4.5
Over 4.5
Under 5.5
Total rounds 5.5
Over 5.5
Under 6.5
Total rounds 6.5
Over 6.5
Under 7.5
Total rounds 7.5
Over 7.5
Under 8.5
Total rounds 8.5
Over 8.5
Under 9.5
Total rounds 9.5
Over 9.5
Under 10.5
Total rounds 10.5
Over 10.5

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up