Jun 22 2024
Saturday

Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom

10 rounds contest
@
VS
19-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-06-22T20:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - Sat 7:00pm / US - Sat 2:00pm EST

13-2-1

Contest odds

Crocker 1/5 (-500)
Draw -
Walker 7/2 (+350)

Chance of winning

78.95% 21.05%
Bovada logo

Bet on Crocker vs Walker
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

27
Age
29
5' 9" / 175 cm
Height
N/A
N/A
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

TKO 5UD 10TKO 4PTS 6KO 2
Form
TKO 8
19
Wins
13
11
By KO
5
58
KO%
38
0
Losses
2
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
1
2017
Debut
2018
92
Pro rounds
89

Current rankings @

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Crocker vs Walker betting preview

Bookmakers made Lewis Crocker a big favorite against Conah Walker when they square off in their contest on Saturday 22nd June 2024 at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom.

He is currently 1/5 (-500) to win the contest outright, while you can get 7/2 (+350) on Conah Walker if you fancy the big upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 79% chance of Crocker winning while giving Walker a 21% chance.

Crocker opened as the favorite at 1/5 (-500).

Walker opened at 7/2 (+350).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of pounds (0 stones or 0 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Crocker vs Walker Head To Head

Lewis Crocker steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 19 wins, zero losses, and 0 draws, 11 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Conah Walker will make his way to the ring with a record of 13 wins, 2 losses and 1 draw, with 5 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest Crocker has an advantage in power over Walker, with a 58% knockout percentage compared to Walker's 38%.

Lewis Crocker is the younger man by 2 years, at 27 years old.

Both Lewis Crocker and Conah Walker fight out of an orthodox stance.

Crocker is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 3 more fights, and made his debut in 2017, 1 year and 6 months earlier than Walker, whose first professional fight was in 2018. He has fought 3 more professional rounds, totaling 92 compared to Walker's 89.

Crocker vs Walker betting form

Crocker remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Jose Felix Jr on January 27, 2024, by technical knockout in the 5th round at Newforge Sports Complex, Belfast, United Kingdom. He was a 1/12 (-1200) favorite going into the ring.

Prior to that, he had won against Tyrone McKenna on December 2, 2023, by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at The SSE Arena (Odyssey Arena), Belfast. He was a 2/7 (-340) favorite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beaten Greyvin Mendoza on August 4, 2023, by technical knockout in the 4th round at Falls Park, Belfast.

Before that, he had defeated Octavian Gratii on May 20, 2023, by points in the 6th round at DoubleTree Hilton Hotel (Thistle Hotel), Glasgow.

He had won against Joel Julio on April 14, 2023, by knockout in the 2nd round at Glasgow Boxing Academy, Glasgow.

Who's been more active?

Crocker's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 2 months and 8 days, which means he has been fighting approximately every 2 months and 28 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 27 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5.4 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Crocker vs Walker Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 9:00 PM BST at Resorts World Arena, Birmingham, United Kingdom, which is 4:00 PM EST or 1:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Crocker vs Walker for In-Play Betting?

Crocker vs Walker will be broadcast on DAZN in both the United States and the UK.

Crocker vs Walker Odds History

Crocker vs Walker sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Crocker vs Walker
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Crocker vs Walker Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up