Jun 29 2024
Saturday

Footprint Center, Phoenix, United States

10 rounds contest
@ Super Bantamweight
VS
23-3-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-06-30T01:30:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - Sat 9:00pm EST / UK - Sun 2:00am

9-1-0

Contest odds

Mercado 1/3 (-300)
Draw -
Ali 11/5 (+220)

Chance of winning

70.64% 29.36%
Bovada logo

Bet on Mercado vs Ali
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

26
Age
34
5' 4" / 163 cm
Height
5' 7" / 170 cm
N/A
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

UD 10
Form
UD 10
23
Wins
9
5
By KO
2
22
KO%
22
3
Losses
1
0
Stopped
1
0
Draws
0
2014
Debut
2020
189
Pro rounds
61

Mercado vs Ali betting preview

Bookmakers made Yamileth Mercado a strong favorite against Ramla Ali when they meet in their bout on Saturday 29th June 2024 at Footprint Center, Phoenix, United States.

She is currently 1/3 (-300) to win the bout outright, while you can get 11/5 (+220) on Ramla Ali if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 71% chance of Mercado winning while giving Ali a 29% chance.

Mercado opened as the favorite at 1/3 (-300).

Ali opened at 9/4 (+230).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Super Bantamweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 122 pounds (8.54 stones or 55.45 kg) on the day of the weigh-in.

Mercado vs Ali Head To Head

Yamileth Mercado steps into the ring with a record of 23 wins, 3 losses, and 0 draws, 5 of those wins coming by way of knockout.

Ramla Ali will make her way to the ring with a record of 9 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, with 2 of those wins by knockout.

The stats suggest that Mercado and Ali have similar power, both with a 22% knockout percentage.

Yamileth Mercado is the younger woman by 8 years, at 26 years old.

Ali has a height advantage of 3 inches over Mercado.

Both Yamileth Mercado and Ramla Ali fight out of an orthodox stance.

Mercado is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 16 more fights, and made her debut in 2014, 6 years and 3 months earlier than Ali, whose first professional fight was in 2020. She has fought 128 more professional rounds, totaling 189 compared to Ali's 61.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Ramla Ali has been fighting more than Yamileth Mercado.

Yamileth Mercado last fought 2 years and 10 months ago, while Ramla Ali's last outing was 7 months and 25 days ago.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Mercado vs Ali Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 9:30 PM EST / 6:30 PM PST at Footprint Center, Phoenix, United States, which is around 2:30 AM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Mercado vs Ali for In-Play Betting?

Mercado vs Ali will be broadcast on DAZN in both the United States and the UK.

Mercado vs Ali Odds History

Mercado vs Ali sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Mercado vs Ali
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Mercado vs Ali Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up