Apr 06 2024
Saturday

Fontainebleau Las Vegas, Las Vegas, United States

12 rounds contest
@ Super Middleweight
20-0-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-04-07T03:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - TBC / UK - TBC

15-0-0

Contest odds

Pacheco 1/10 (-1000)
Draw -
McCalman 7/1 (+700)

Chance of winning

87.91% 12.09%
Bovada logo

Bet on Pacheco vs McCalman
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

22
Age
30
6' 4" / 193 cm
Height
6' 0" / 183 cm
79.1" / 201 cm
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

KO 9TKO 4TKO 4TKO 2TKO 10
Form
20
Wins
15
17
By KO
7
85
KO%
47
0
Losses
0
0
Stopped
0
0
Draws
0
2019
Debut
2018
76
Pro rounds
65

Current rankings @ Super Middleweight

8
The Ring
-
11
WBA
-
4
WBC
-
2
WBO
-
4
IBF
-

Pacheco vs McCalman betting preview

Bookmakers made Diego Pacheco a massive favourite against Shawn McCalman when they come head-to-head in their clash on Saturday 6th April 2024 at Fontainebleau Las Vegas, Las Vegas, United States.

He is currently 1/10 (-1000) to win the clash outright, while you can get 7/1 (+700) on Shawn McCalman if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 88% chance of Pacheco winning while giving McCalman a 12% chance.

Pacheco opened as the favourite at 1/12 (-1200).

McCalman opened at 6/1 (+600) which has shorten by -2/1 (+50).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Super Middleweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 168 pounds (11.76 stones or 76.36 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Pacheco vs McCalman Head To Head

Diego Pacheco steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 20 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 17 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Shawn McCalman will make his way to the ring with an unblemished record of 15 wins and 0 draws, with 7 of those by knock out.

The stats suggest Pacheco has a massive power advantage over McCalman, boosting at 85% knock out percentage over McCalman's 47%.

Diego Pacheco is the younger man by 8 years, at 22 years old.

Pacheco has a height advantage of 4 inches over McCalman.

Both Diego Pacheco & Shawn McCalman fight out of an orthodox stance.

Pacheco is the more experienced professional fighter, having had 5 more fights, and made his debut in 2019, 5 months later than McCalman, whose first professional fight was in 2018. He has fought 11 more professional rounds, 76 to McCalman's 65.

Diego Pacheco goes into the fight ranked number 11 by the WBA, 4 by the WBC, 2 by the WBO, 4 by the IBF and 8 by the RING at super middleweight.

Pacheco vs McCalman betting form

Pacheco remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 5 of his recent opponents.

In his last fight, he beat Marcelo Esteban Coceres on 18th November 2023 by knockout in the 9th round at YouTube Theater, Inglewood, United States. He was a 3/50 (-1700) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had beat Manuel Gallegos on 7th July 2023 by technical knockout in the 4th round at Cintermex, Monterrey, Mexico. He was a 7/100 (-1400) favourite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had won against Jack Cullen on 11th March 2023 by technical knockout in the 4th round at Echo Arena, Liverpool, United Kingdom. He was a 1/20 (-2000) favourite going into the contest.

Before that, he had beat Timur Kerefov on 3rd December 2022 by technical knockout in the 2nd round at Gila River Arena, Glendale, United States.

He had defeated Enrique Collazo on 17th September 2022 by technical knockout in the 10th round at T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas.

Who's been more active?

Pacheco's last 5 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 6 months and 20 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 3 months and 23 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 29 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 5.8 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Pacheco vs McCalman Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 11:00 PM EST / 8:00 PM PST at Fontainebleau Las Vegas, Las Vegas, United States, which is around 4:00 AM BST in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Pacheco vs McCalman for In-Play Betting?

Pacheco vs McCalman will be broadcast on DAZN in the US, while the fight will be broadcast in the United Kingdom by DAZN Global.

Pacheco vs McCalman Odds History

Pacheco vs McCalman sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Pacheco vs McCalman
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Pacheco vs McCalman Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up