Mar 02 2024
Saturday

Coliseo Jose Miguel Agrelot, San Juan, Puerto Rico

8 rounds contest
@ Cruiserweight
8-1-0

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-03-03T02:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - Sat 7:00pm EST / UK - Sun 12:00am

17-2-0

Contest odds

Paul 1/12 (-1200)
Draw -
Bourland 7/1 (+700)

Chance of winning

88.11% 11.89%
Bovada logo

Bet on Paul vs Bourland
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

27
Age
35
6' 1" / 185 cm
Height
6' 0" / 183 cm
76" / 193 cm
Reach
N/A
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

KO 1UD 10SD 8UD 8KO 6
Form
8
Wins
17
5
By KO
6
63
KO%
35
1
Losses
2
0
Stopped
1
0
Draws
0
2020
Debut
2013
45
Pro rounds
88

Current rankings @ Cruiserweight

-
The Ring
-
-
WBA
-
-
WBC
-
-
WBO
-
-
IBF
-

Paul vs Bourland betting preview

Bookmakers made Jake Paul a massive favourite against Ryan Bourland when they come head-to-head in their clash on Saturday 2nd March 2024 at Coliseo Jose Miguel Agrelot, San Juan, Puerto Rico.

He is currently 1/12 (-1200) to win the clash outright, while you can get 7/1 (+700) on Ryan Bourland if you fancy the massive upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 89% chance of Paul winning while giving Bourland a 11% chance.

Paul opened as the favourite at 1/12 (-1200).

Bourland opened at 7/1 (+700).

The fight is scheduled for 8 rounds in the Cruiserweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 200 pounds (14 stones or 90.91 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Paul vs Bourland Head To Head

Jake Paul steps into the ring with a record of 8 wins, 1 loss and 0 draws, 5 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Ryan Bourland will make his way to the ring with a record of 17 wins, 2 loses and 0 draws, with 6 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Paul has a large advantage in power over Bourland, boosting at 63% knock out percentage over Bourland's 35%.

Jake Paul is the younger man by 8 years, at 27 years old.

Paul has a height advantage of 1 inch over Bourland.

Both Jake Paul & Ryan Bourland fight out of an orthodox stance.

Paul is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 10 less fights, and made his debut in 2020, 6 year and 3 months later than Bourland, whose first professional fight was in 2013. He has fought 43 less professional rounds, 45 to Bourland's 88.

Paul vs Bourland betting form

Paul has beaten 4 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 2 of them, going the distance twice.

In his last fight, he beat Andre August on 15th December 2023 by knockout in the 1st round at Caribe Royale Resort, Orlando, United States. He was a 9/100 (-1100) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had beat Nate Diaz on 5th August 2023 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at American Airlines Center, Dallas. He was a 1/4 (-400) favourite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had been beaten by Tommy Fury on 26th February 2023 by split decision in their 8 round contest at Diriyah Arena,, Diriyah, Saudi Arabia. He was a 4/5 (-130) favourite going into the contest.

Before that, he had won against Anderson Silva on 29th October 2022 by unanimous decision in their 8 round contest at Gila River Arena, Phoenix, United States. He was a 1/1 (+100) underdog going into the contest.

He had beat Tyron Woodley on 18th December 2021 by knockout in the 6th round at Amalie Arena, Florida. He was a 2/5 (-250) favourite going into the contest.

Who's been more active?

Paul's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 2 months and 13 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 10 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 33 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 6.6 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Paul vs Bourland Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 2:00 AM UTC at Coliseo Jose Miguel Agrelot, San Juan, Puerto Rico, which is 9:00 PM EST or 6:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America, or 2:00 AM GMT in the UK.

Where Can I Watch Paul vs Bourland for In-Play Betting?

Paul vs Bourland will be broadcast on DAZN Global in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by DAZN.

Paul vs Bourland Odds History

Paul vs Bourland sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Paul vs Bourland
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Paul vs Bourland Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up