Mar 23 2024
Saturday

Utilita, Sheffield, United Kingdom

10 rounds contest
@ Welterweight
6-1-1

Estimated Ringwalk:

2024-03-23T21:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

UK - TBC / US - TBC

14-1-2

Contest odds

Ryan 4/9 (-230)
Draw -
Harper 7/4 (+180)

Chance of winning

65.63% 34.37%
Bovada logo

Bet on Ryan vs Harper
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

30
Age
27
5' 10" / 177 cm
Height
5' 9" / 174 cm
66.9" / 170 cm
Reach
65" / 165 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

SD 10UD 10UD 10UD 10
Form
MD 10UD 10UD 10TKO 4TKO 9
6
Wins
14
2
By KO
6
33
KO%
43
1
Losses
1
0
Stopped
1
1
Draws
2
2021
Debut
2017
63
Pro rounds
124

Ryan vs Harper betting preview

Bookmakers made Sandy Ryan a strong favourite against Terri Harper when they square off in their contest on Saturday 23rd March 2024 at Utilita, Sheffield, United Kingdom.

He is currently 4/9 (-230) to win the contest outright, while you can get 7/4 (+180) on Terri Harper if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 66% chance of Ryan winning while giving Harper a 34% chance.

Ryan opened as the favourite at 4/9 (-230).

Harper opened at 7/4 (+180).

The fight is scheduled for 10 rounds in the Welterweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 147 pounds (10.29 stones or 66.82 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Ryan vs Harper Head To Head

Sandy Ryan steps into the ring with a record of 6 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw, 2 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Terri Harper will make his way to the ring with a record of 14 wins, 1 loss and 2 draws, with 6 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Harper has a slight advantage in power over Ryan, with a 43% knock out percentage over Ryan's 33%.

Sandy Ryan is the older man by 3 years, at 30 years old.

Ryan has a height advantage of 1 inch over Harper. This also extends to a 2-inch reach advantage.

Both Sandy Ryan & Terri Harper fight out of an orthodox stance.

Ryan is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 9 less fights, and made his debut in 2021, 3 year and 8 months later than Harper, whose first professional fight was in 2017. He has fought 61 less professional rounds, 63 to Harper's 124.

Ryan vs Harper betting form

Harper has beaten 3 of his last 5 opponents, stopping 1 of them, going the distance twice.

In his last fight, he drew Cecilia Braekhus on 7th October 2023 by majority draw in their 10 round contest at Sheffield Arena, Sheffield, United Kingdom. He was a 1/6 (-590) favourite going into the ring.

Previous to that, he had defeated Ivana Habazin on 27th May 2023 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Manchester Arena, Manchester. He was a 1/11 (-1100) favourite going into the ring.

Going into that contest, he had beat Hannah Rankin on 24th September 2022 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Nottingham Arena, Nottingham.

Before that, he had been beaten by Alycia Baumgardner on 13th November 2021 by technical knockout in the 4th round at Sheffield Arena, Yorkshire.

He had won against Katharina Thanderz on 14th November 2020 by technical knockout in the 9th round at Wembley (SSE) Arena, London. He was a 17/100 (-590) favourite going into the ring.

Who's been more active?

Ryan's last 4 fights have come over a period of 1 year, 7 months and 17 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 4 months and 28 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 40 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 10 rounds on average.

Harper's last 5 fights have come over a period of 3 years, 4 months and 9 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 8 months and 2 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 43 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 8.6 rounds on average.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Ryan vs Harper Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 9:00 PM GMT at Utilita, Sheffield, United Kingdom, which is 5:00 PM EST or 2:00 PM PST on the West Coast of America.

Where Can I Watch Ryan vs Harper for In-Play Betting?

Ryan vs Harper will be broadcast on DAZN Global in the UK, while the fight will be broadcast in the United States by DAZN.

Ryan vs Harper Odds History

Ryan vs Harper sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Ryan vs Harper
& Score A $750 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Ryan vs Harper Betting Markets

Join Box.Live, it’s free!

Sign up