Mar 12 2023
Sunday

in Australia

12 rounds contest
@ Super Welterweight
21-0-0

Est. ringwalk:

2023-03-12T11:00:00Z ()

broadcast start time:

US - N/A / UK - N/A

29-3-1

Contest odds

Tszyu 2/5 (-250)
Draw 12/1 (+1200)
Harrison 2/1 (+200)

Chance of winning

68.18% 31.82%
Bovada logo

Bet on Tszyu vs Harrison
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

The tape

28
Age
32
5' 9" / 174 cm
Height
6' 1" / 185 cm
72" / 183 cm
Reach
76.4" / 194 cm
Orthodox (R)
Stance
Orthodox (R)

Full record

UD 12UD 12TKO 5KO 1TKO 8
Form
UD 10SD 12TKO 11UD 12SD 10
21
Wins
29
15
By KO
21
71
KO%
72
0
Losses
3
0
Stopped
3
0
Draws
1
2016
Debut
2011
107
Pro rounds
161

Current rankings @ Super Welterweight

3
The Ring
4
-
WBA
-
1
WBC
2
1
WBO
4
-
IBF
-

Tszyu vs Harrison betting preview

Bookmakers made Tim Tszyu a strong favourite against Tony Harrison when they come head-to-head in their clash on Sunday 12th March 2023 at in Australia.

He is currently 2/5 (-250) to win the clash outright, while you can get 2/1 (+200) on Tony Harrison if you fancy the upset.

That means that oddsmakers think there is 69% chance of Tszyu winning while giving Harrison a 31% chance.

Tszyu opened as the favourite at 2/5 (-250).

Harrison opened at 2/1 (+200).

The fight is scheduled for 12 rounds in the Super Welterweight division, which means both fighters will have to make the weight limit of 154 pounds (10.78 stones or 70 KG) on the day of the weigh-in.

Tszyu vs Harrison Head To Head

Tim Tszyu steps into the ring with an undefeated record of 21 wins, zero loses and 0 draws, 15 of those wins coming by the way of knock out.

Tony Harrison will make his way to the ring with a record of 29 wins, 3 loses and 1 draw, with 21 of those wins by knock out.

The stats suggest Harrison has a slight advantage in power over Tszyu, with a 72% knock out percentage over Tszyu's 71%.

Tszyu is currently 5/4 (+130) to get the knockout, while Harrison is 11/2 (+550).

Tim Tszyu is the younger man by 4 years, at 28 years old.

Harrison has a height advantage of 4 inches over Tszyu. This also extends to a 4-inch reach advantage.

Both Tim Tszyu & Tony Harrison fight out of an orthodox stance.

Tszyu is the less experienced professional fighter, having had 12 less fights, and made his debut in 2016, 5 year and 5 months later than Harrison, whose first professional fight was in 2011. He has fought 54 less professional rounds, 107 to Harrison's 161.

If you think Harrison will win on points, you can get odds of 4/1 (+400), while Tszyu is 9/4 (+230) to win on the scorecards.

Tim Tszyu goes into the fight ranked number 1 by the WBC, 1 by the WBO and 3 by the RING at super welterweight.

Tony Harrison is currently ranked number 2 by the WBC, 4 by the WBO and 4 by the RING in the 154lb division.

Tszyu vs Harrison betting form

Tszyu remains undefeated as a professional, stopping 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he beat Terrell Gausha on 26th March 2022 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at The Armory, Minneapolis, United States. He was a 11/100 (-910) favourite going into the contest.

Previous to that, he had beat Takeshi Inoue on 17th November 2021 by unanimous decision in their 12 round contest at Qudos Bank Arena, New South Wales, Australia. He was a 1/10 (-1000) favourite going into the contest.

Going into that contest, he had won against Dennis Hogan on 31st March 2021 by technical knockout in the 5th round at Newcastle Entertainment Centre, Newcastle, New South Wales. He was a 1/10 (-1000) favourite going into the contest.

Before that, he had beat Bowyn Morgan on 16th December 2020 by knockout in the 1st round at Bankwest Stadium, New South Wales. He was a 7/100 (-1400) favourite going into the contest.

He had defeated Jeff Horn on 26th August 2020 by technical knockout in the 8th round at Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Queensland. He was a 1/50 (-5000) favourite going into the contest.

Tony Harrison has beaten 3 of his last 5 opponents.

In his last fight, he won against Sergio Garcia on 9th April 2022 by unanimous decision in their 10 round contest at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.

Previous to that, he had drawn with Bryant Perrella on 17th April 2021 by split draw in their 12 round contest at Shrine Exposition Center, California. He was a 7/50 (-710) favourite going into the fight.

Going into that contest, he had been beaten by Jermell Charlo on 21st December 2019 by technical knockout in the 11th round in their WBC World Super Welterweight championship fight at Toyota Arena, California.

Before that, he had won against Jermell Charlo on 22nd December 2018 by unanimous decision in their WBC World Super Welterweight championship fight at Barclays Center, New York. He was a 6/1 (+600) underdog going into the fight.

He had defeated Ishe Smith on 11th May 2018 by split decision in their 10 round contest at Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall, Nevada. He was a 11/50 (-450) favourite going into the fight.

Who's been more active?

If you think ring rust and activity is a big factor in this fight, Tim Tszyu has been fighting more than Tony Harrison.

Tim Tszyu last fought 10 months and 3 days ago, while Tony Harrison's last outing was 9 months and 20 days ago.

Tszyu's last 5 fights have come over a period of 2 years, 5 months and 3 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 5 months and 26 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 38 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 7.6 rounds on average.

Tszyu is currently 5/4 (+130) to finish this fight in the 7th round, or 9/4 (+230) to win on points.

Harrison's last 5 fights have come over a period of 4 years, 8 months and 18 days, meaning he has been fighting on average every 11 months and 10 days. In those fights, he fought a total of 55 rounds, meaning that they have lasted 11 rounds on average.

Harrison is currently 11/2 (+550) to finish this fight in the 11th round, or +400 (+400) to win on points.

What’s the Latest Time I Can Bet on Tszyu vs Harrison Pre Fight?

The fighters are expected to ringwalk at around 11:00 AM UTC in Australia, which is 7:00 AM EST or 4:00 AM PST on the West Coast of America, or 11:00 AM GMT in the UK.

Tszyu vs Harrison Odds History

Tszyu vs Harrison sign up offers

Bovada logo

Bet on Tszyu vs Harrison
& Score A $250 Welcome Bonus!

US Players Welcome | BitCoin Support | Fast, Free Pay Outs

Bet Now

All Tszyu vs Harrison Betting Markets

Install Box.live on your device: tapand then Add to Home Screen.

Join box.live, it’s free!

Sign up